By purchasing or being in possession of a Lux Crawl Event Ticket (the “Lux Crawl Event Ticket(s)”), and participating in a Lux Crawl Event organized and/or hosted by Lux Crawl (the “Organiser”) and any of its partner establishments and/or sponsors (the “Partners”), you the participant (the “Participant”) acknowledge and agree to comply with all the terms and conditions of this Terms of Service Agreement and all applicable laws of the United Arab Emirates (the “UAE”) without any restriction.
THE PARTICIPANT HEREBY AGREES THAT:
1. The Lux Crawl Event Ticket, and any other ticket in relation to the Lux Crawl Events which may be sold from time to time, including but not limited to drink tickets, are revocable licenses which may be withdrawn at any time without notice and at the sole discretion of the Organizer. If a ticket is withdrawn as prescribed in this Clause 1, and the Participant has not breached any terms of this Terms of Service Agreement, the Organizer will refund the purchase price to the Participant in UAE Dirhams (subject to any Value Added Tax), which shall constitute total damages and compensation to the Participant.
2. The Organiser may, at its sole discretion, change any of the participating venues of the Lux Crawl Event at any point. Where the Organiser does so change the participating venues, the Organiser will only notify the Participant if the Participant has provided a valid email address and/or telephone number at the time of booking. If the Participant does not provide a valid email address and/or telephone number, failure to notify the Participant will not cause the Organiser to breach his obligations under this Clause 2.
3. Any and all advertising material, including but not limited to photos, videos, descriptions or illustrations contained in the Organizer’s and/or Partner’s marketing communications concerning any of the Lux Crawl Events are issued and published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the Lux Crawl Events and have no contractual force.
4. The Organizer and Partners reserve the right to refuse admission or eject Participants, using reasonable force or by contacting the Dubai Police, at any point throughout the Lux Crawl Event, including but not limited to, where the Participant is acting disorderly, hostile, or belligerent (whether or not the Participant is inebriated and/or intoxicated), or where the Participant fails to comply with the moral code of the UAE and/or this Terms of Service Agreement. Whereby the Participant is refused admission or ejected from the Lux Crawl Event pursuant to the grounds detailed in this Clause 4, the Participant will be precluded from the right to claim a refund of the Lux Crawl Even Ticket.
5. The Participant must not damage, break, destroy, or steal, whether accidentally or intentionally, the property of the Organiser, the Partners, and any of their affiliates, including but not limited to any item on the premises of the venues, the limousines, and the costumes and accessories (“Property”). Where the Participant has damaged, broken, destroyed or stolen any Property, the Participant will be liable for the reasonable costs incurred by the Organiser, the Partners or their affiliates in restoring or replacing the Property.
6. The Organizer and Partners reserve the right to refuse or eject Participants, using reasonable force and/or by contacting the Dubai Police if the participant consumes alcoholic beverages while in transit between different venues. No alcoholic beverages may be consumed in vehicles organized by the Organizer at Lux Crawl events.
7. The Participant is admitted to the Lux Crawl Event on the condition that the Participant will not transmit or aid in transmitting any description, account, picture or reproduction of the Lux Crawl Event without the express written permission of the Organizer. Breach of this Clause 6 will automatically terminate the Participant’s participation in the Lux Crawl Event and will preclude the Participant from the right to claim a refund of the Law Crawl Event Ticket.
8. The Participant of the Lux Crawl Event voluntarily assumes all risk and danger of personal injury and all other hazards arising from or related to the Lux Crawl Event, whether occurring during or after the Lux Crawl Event. The Participant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Organizer, the Partners, and all of their affiliates regardless of the negligence of the Organizer and/or Partners.
9. The Participant grants permission to the Organizer and the Partners to utilize the Participant’s image or likeness incidental to any still, live or recorded video display or other transmission or reproduction in whole or in part of the Lux Crawl Event for which they are participating.
10. Due to very strict capacity policies, cancellations must be made no later than three (3) days prior to the event in order to receive a transfer or refund. Bookings created within three (3) days of an event are non-transferable and non-refundable.
11. If the Participant does not cancel their Lux Crawl Event Ticket in compliance with Clause 10 and does not attend the Lux Crawl Event, the Participant will be charged the full purchase price of the Lux Crawl Event Ticket as if they participated.
12. The Lux Crawl Events include opportunities for Participants to visit establishment that allow the consumption of alcohol at the Participant’s own discretion. The Organizer urges all participants to drink responsibly and cannot accept any responsibility or liability if Participants drink excessively, resulting in damages, ill health, injury or death.
13. To participate in the Lux Crawl Event, the Participant must be twenty-one (21) years or older and non-Muslim. Only official identification will be accepted as proof of age and includes: Passports or National ID’s issued by the UAE government (the “Official Identification”). Unacceptable identification includes photocopies, student cards and other non-government issued identification. Failure to produce Official Identification pursuant to this Clause 13 at the request of the Organiser, the Partners and any affiliates will automatically terminate the Participant’s participation in the Lux Crawl Events without any right of refund of the Lux Crawl Event Ticket.
14. The Participant must be aware of their own physical or mental limitations before attending a Lux Crawl Event. People with medical conditions or who are pregnant are strongly advised not to participate in the Lux Crawl Events and must inform the Organizer of the full nature of their condition before participating in any Lux Crawl Event.
BY PARTICIPATING IN A LUX CRAWL EVENT, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT AND EXPRESSLY AGREE AND CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN. THE TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT SHALL HAVE THE SAME LEGAL EFFECT AND FORCE AS A WRITTEN AND SIGNED DOCUMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE STATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WE WILL PROMPTLY CANCEL YOUR LUX CRAWL EVENT TICKET.
Due to very strict capacity policies, cancellations must be made no later than three days prior to the event in order to receive a transfer or refund. Bookings created within three days of an event are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Tickets not cancelled within three days prior to the event will be liable for the full amount charged for the Lux Crawl Experience.
Burlington Tower, Business Bay, Unit 415, Dubai, UAE 25004